Conditions for membership in the REIN network:
- Official letter for admission to the president.
- If you are from a country which is represented as member in the network you need the support and approval of this partner.
- If you are a partner from a non-represented country in our network you need to come a General Assembly and to present your organization. Then the official assembly will decide.
- We also need the statutes and approval of your organization in your country.
- You have to accept our REIN statutes.
Conditions/obligations/possibilities for/of members
- Accepting financial and regulatory condition of the statutes of REIN.
- 300,-€/a for organizations from EU member states.
- 150,-€/a for organizations from East-Europe and associated countries like Albania or Turkey, etc.)
- 50,-€/a for private members. The number of private members cannot exceed 40% of the members.
- Active participation in the General Assemblies and the internal Blog of REIN.
- You can publish your offers (seminars, workshops, fairs, projects, ideas, partner search, etc.) in our network.